Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A little update...

Well I'm not gonna lie, I haven't been doing much running since the GoodLife Vic Marathon. My glute has been bugging me but its getting a lot better and Dr. Salmon got me into a great pair of orthotics (which I wasn't too pleased about but they have made a world of difference). I've also been doing some yoga and have been attempting to do some boot camp classes at Body Dynamics Headquarters next to lululemon on Johnson street. I hate going to the gym and this seems appropriate for myself. I've also been looking at races for next year and below is a list of the the ones I'm planning on doing. The Canadian Death Race in Grande Cache, Alberta and the New York City Marathon are my two big ones. I discovered last night as I was applying for the lottery that I have a half marathon time from this year that gives me a guaranteed entry (Thanks Oak Bay Kool Half Marathon! haha).


Thursday November 11: Thetis Lake Relay

Saturday November 27: Gunner Shaw 10k 

Saturday December 7: Stewart Mountain 10 miler 

Sunday January 9th 2011: Pioneer 8k 

Sunday March 6th: Bazan Bay 5k 

Saturday March 19th: Chuckanut 50k (Bellingham, Washington) 

Sunday April 24th: Capitol Peaks 55k (Olympia, Washington)

Sunday May 15th: Oak Bay ½ Marathon

Sunday June 4th: The Great Walk 63.5k (Gold River to Tahsis, BC) OR North Olympic Discovery Marathon (Port Angeles, Washington)

Saturday June 18th: Kusam Klimb 23k (Sayward, BC)

Saturday June 25th: Scorched Sole 50miler (Kelowna, BC)

Saturday/Sunday August Long Weekend (July 31st to August 1st, 2011): The North Face Canadian Death Race (Grande Cache, Alberta)

November 6th: New York City Marathon


They are colour coded for Coach Noa's sake and Black represents my goal races, Dark Blue represents my B races so races I don't taper for but race, Blue is a training race and Red is just for run!

1 comment:

Noa said...

How thoughtful of you Myke ;)